Communication is the key to saving humanity against itself!
Professor Emmet Blue, a brilliant though slightly mad scientist, is sure about it. He has developed an experiment to increase our mutual comprehension skills : his students have to translate an association of two pictures into one single concept that must be understood by the others.
Can you be professor Blue’s most brilliant disciple? Yesss !
1 concept : make other guess 2 pictures among 7 by using only one word.
2 game modes : cooperative and competitive
Yesss! is a party game of communication, cleverly fun and funnily clever. Well, that’s what we wanted to do.
The game is very accessible and is taught in 30 seconds.
The 2 game modes are in the box because there is not one better than the other, each bringing its own vision of the same principle.
- 60 double-sided object cards
- 7 square tokens numbered from 1 to 7;
- 21 rectangular tokens, bearing all possible pairs of numbers between 1 and 7.
- 1 round double-sided token to indicate if players play clockwise or anticlockwise.
- 7 double-sided voting rulers.
- Brain tokens to score points (1, 5, 10 and 25);
- 2 rulebooks (french and english).